Monday, September 25, 2006

Patience, My Children!

Greetings, Ladies and Germs (by which I mean Colin).

I have recieved some slightly, hem, impatient feed back wondering when the next Feast post will be up. In truth, I planned to post The Feast 3 soon after posting the two below. But then I acquired a nasty virus which knocked me out for several days. I am nearly fully recovered now, but I haven't had a chance to post much. I don't have time to write the whole Feast post now, but I just wanted to post an update and say this.

Oh and btw, my Links section is almost fully updated! Yay!

Ethan
(Exit, pursued by a bear)

PS. The Post Title was in the style of Bob, 'cuz I felt like it. :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*nukes Ethan an the bear (again?)*

Ethan said...

*Survives*

hehe... It's remarkable how persistent those bloody old-time stage directions are. :-D